OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
We are set on maintaining sustainable practices wherever possible. All our packaging has been carefully designed and selected to ensure we minimise our environmental impact. In addition, in all our packaging we try to keep things to a minimum so that we do not include any additional packaging materials unnecessarily.
** For more information on how to best recycle, please contact your local authorities who will be able to advice you better, as this can differ from region to region.
We use various eco-friendly packaging options:
- Mondaplen (expanded polyethylene), a corrugated cushioning material. It is fully recyclable, reusable and does not release dioxins when burned. In fact, the protective packaging we use is made from partially recycled polyethylene. We source from manufacturers who take the cuttings and waste from the products they make with this material and send it back to the supplier so that it can be recycled back into “new” sheets of foam.
- 100% biodegradable packing peanuts. You can also simply dissolve these in water!
- 100% recyclable shredded paper
OUR PAPER & STICKERS
- Our signature stickers are made from 100% recycled and compostable paper and are 100% recyclable. The ink used is vegan and 100% certified for compostability.
- Our non-adhesive printing paper is FSC certified while our eco-friendly tape is made from natural, rubber-based adhesive.
All our boxes are sourced responsibly. They are 100% recyclable and made from FSC certified materials. The ink used on the boxes is vegetable ink, a more eco-friendly alternative.